Still obsessed with our Peak Bra? Of course you are. We’ve reworked the iconic, asymm look into a full-length, unforgettable top with a rounded hem, high neckline & high slits. Made from ultra-lightweight tissue rib, this street essential is destined for cult-fave status with cool girls everywhere.
- Ultra-lightweight ribbed long sleeve
- High neckline with cool slits
- Designed & uniquely fit to flatter every size
- Wear-tested by our in-house team for the perfect fit
- Full length & fitted
- Long sleeves
- Model is 5’10”, with a 24” waist & 34.5” hips — she wears size XS.
- Ultra-lightweight tissue rib
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low; low iron. Do not dry clean.
MATERIAL AND CARE
Body: 82% Recycled Nylon, 18% Spandex
Wash with like colors
Machine wash cold
Do not bleach
Tumble dry low
Do not iron
Do not dry clean
Recycled nylon is sourced from pre and post-consumer waste, such as finishing nets, which means that recycled nylon can be good for cleansing the ocean of unwanted material and preventing adding more. Recycling also saves energy spent on manufacturing new virgin nylon.
WHY DID WE GO WITH RECYCLED NYLON INSTEAD OF RECYCLED POLYESTER?
- Can be recycled indefinitely
- Strongest of the plastic material that you can count on to perform.
- Super lightweight, softer and more premium material
- Using recycled nylon fabrics can significantly reduce CO2 emissions compared to virgin nylon.
- The recycling process of PET bottles into fabric can only be done once; recycled polyester fabric cannot be recycled into another fabric again.
- Fabric-to-fabric recycling is difficult because many garments contain polyester and blend with other materials, making recycling nearly impossible.
- Recycled polyester does not address the microplastics problem.